Am I following provincial homeschool law?
Download a summary of homeschooling laws across Canada.
“Nine times out of ten, the people who call seeking legal assistance are not people who ever expected to have to speak to a lawyer about homeschooling.”
– Megen Zelinka, HSLDA Legal Counsel
- Expert legal counsel with a single call
- Access to Canada’s top homeschool defence lawyers
- Letters and assistance in your communications with school boards and governments
- Up-to-date news and information on provincial requirements and fillable notification forms
- Personal consultations with curriculum experts, exceptional needs consultants, and the HSLDA service team
- 24/7 access to the HSLDA membership resource portal
- Insurance for co-ops, sports, and extracurricular activities
- A digital library with curriculum support and thousands of family-friendly ebooks and audio books
- Biannual member magazine–The Homeschool Review