Expert legal guidance and lawyer representation to keep your family secure and protected.
Save time and frustration with robust member services and personalized professional advice.
Peace of mind that your freedom to homeschool is being defended in our courts and legislatures.
Am I following provincial homeschool law?
Download a summary of homeschooling laws across Canada.
“Nine times out of ten, the people who call seeking legal assistance are not people who ever expected to have to speak to a lawyer about homeschooling.”
– Megen Zelinka, HSLDA Legal Counsel
- Expert legal counsel with a single call
- Access to Canada’s top homeschool defence lawyers
- Letters and assistance in your communications with school boards and governments
- Up-to-date news and information on provincial requirements and fillable notification forms
- Personal consultations with curriculum experts, exceptional needs consultants, and the HSLDA service team
- 24/7 access to the HSLDA membership resource portal
- Insurance for co-ops, sports, and extracurricular activities
- A digital library with curriculum support and thousands of family-friendly ebooks and audio books
- Biannual member magazine–The Homeschool Review
- Ongoing lobbying and advocacy for homeschool freedoms in the courts and legislatures of Canada