For many families receiving a government letter request may raise some concerns. As a member of HSLDA, you can relax knowing that you’re a part of a reputable organization that works on your behalf.

Government letter requests continue to be one of the most frequently asked questions among our members. Various government agencies require a confirmation of education status before providing services. Whether it’s a random review by CRA, CPP or a citizenship application, there is often an education portion included. Fortunately, HSLDA is considered a designated authority for homeschool families who require letters of proof.

In this short video, HSLDA’s Marketing and Communications Manager, Bonnie, speaks with Membership Services expert, Kerry, about this popular topic. Kerry shares her wealth of knowledge and experience as she briefly explains this process. She also provides some helpful tips, including logging onto the member site for detailed information. In addition to having an expert team to answer your questions, you also have instant access to the resources you need. Log on to to learn more about government letters and so much more!

HSLDA is proud to be a designated and recognized authority for homeschooling families. Our influence and reputation comes from working together with families like yours for over 25 years.

HSLDA: the partner in your homeschool success.


Share this post --- Partagez cette publication