Is your family protected?
You homeschool and give your best. You don’t expect to need legal help with home education. Most of our members don’t either. Yet, every week HSLDA lawyers advise families facing legal issues.
HSLDA lawyers are there to provide legal support when you're in crisis. With a focus on early intervention and prevention, our legal team helps you ensure your family is safe.
Should your homeschool ever be challenged, HSLDA will be there to defend you and your family.
HSLDA is the only organization in Canada with the legal expertise to represent homeschool families in court. Members also receive:
- 30+ years of trusted legal advice
- On-call lawyers for emergencies
- Personalized answers to your legal questions
- Certified documentation to support your homeschool
- Access to fillable provincial forms