You are convinced that homeschooling is the right choice for your family right now. We want to show you why homeschooling with HSLDA is also the right choice for your family. If homeschooling was only about academic subjects, it would be a fairly straight-forward endeavour. But life isn’t like that! When you choose to homeschool, you open yourself up to some additional questions and concerns. At HSLDA, we have decades of experience of helping families, just like yours, to navigate some of the trickier legs of their homeschooling journey.
HSLDA provides its members with:
– legal advice and expertise;
– personal liability insurance for homeschool events;
– high school support;
– postsecondary admissions counselling;
– support group information;
– special needs advice and support;
– an informative magazine;
– government letters (for example, ODSP, OW, CRA);
– jury duty exemption letters; and
– preschool support.
Online Membership Application & Renewal
*Rush applications require full annual payment plus a $100 rush fee and, if approved, are processed within two business days