Elementary Home Education
Building the love of learning.
Life is busy but, when you homeschool, life should be good, too. After all, you get to spend your
days with the little people who matter most to you. And you get to tailor the learning
environment, course curriculum, and time schedule to their needs and your own. Sometimes,
however, roadblocks occur. Whether you are facing trouble in curriculum planning or barriers to
educational progress, there are times when help is needed.
HSLDA is here to supply helpful advice, valuable resources, and professional support to our
members. Whether it’s through providing curriculum consulting, exceptional needs consulting, or
expert homeschool advice, we help you remove obstacles and empower your homeschool
Professional Advice You Can Trust
Our expert Member Services Team provides members with answers to the big questions of homeschooling.
Does your child learn differently?If your child has been diagnosed with exceptional needs or if you suspect they may have learning challenges, our special needs consultant can help steer you to success.
- One-hour free consultation
- Locate resources specific to your child’s situation
- Get started on an Individual Education Plan
- Receive helpful advice teaching for your unique learner
- Certified Educational Therapist
- Experienced Early Childhood Educator for the Developmentally Handicapped
- Veteran home educator of 5 children
- 30+ years experience
Trouble choosing a curriculum?There is no end to quality resources available to home educators but sometimes the volume of choice can feel overwhelming. Meeting with our curriculum consultant simplifies the choices and provides clear direction.
- Free consultation
- Share your needs and challenges
- Get expert advice on how to choose curriculum and suggestions for your unique family
- Ensure the curriculum you choose aligns with education standards in your province
- 30+ years consulting on homeschool curriculum
- Past owner of one of Canada’s largest curriculum providers
- Veteran home educator of 4 children (pre-school - high school)
- Conference speaker
Need Empowerment?Although the member site is full of helpful resources, there are times when you need personalized advice from an expert. Our member service team is always available to answer your questions and provide encouragement.
- Ask any homeschool question
- Find support and encouragement
- Get advice you can trust
- Veteran homeschoolers
- 100+ years of combined education experience at all education levels
- Conference speakers
- Empathetic & encouraging
Join Canada’s largest association of homeschooling families.
Why risk a legal emergency or try to push through on your own?
Get assurance and peace of mind today.