High School Home Education
Independence for the best years yet.
Choosing to homeschool during high school—even if only for a year—doesn’t have to be as challenging as it may seem. Online learning and courses tailored to your student’s career interest can provide the freedom your teen needs. And, given the independence and growth that
develop during this stage, these years can be the most rewarding yet.
At HSLDA Canada, we have many suggestions for making this stage a success. The Member Site provides helpful resources, and our Member Services team is always available to provide the guidance you need.
Professional Advice You Can Trust
Our expert Member Services Team provides members with answers to the big questions of homeschooling.
Does your child learn differently?If your child has been diagnosed with exceptional needs or if you suspect they may have learning challenges, our special needs consultant can help steer you to success.
- One-hour free consultation
- Locate resources specific to your child’s situation
- Get started on an Individual Education Plan
- Receive helpful advice teaching for your unique learner
- Certified Educational Therapist
- Experienced Early Childhood Educator for the Developmentally Handicapped
- Veteran home educator of 5 children
- 30+ years experience
Trouble choosing a curriculum?There is no end to quality resources available to home educators but sometimes the volume of choice can feel overwhelming. Meeting with our curriculum consultant simplifies the choices and provides clear direction.
- Free consultation
- Share your needs and challenges
- Get expert advice on how to choose curriculum and suggestions for your unique family
- Ensure the curriculum you choose aligns with education standards in your province
- 30+ years consulting on homeschool curriculum
- Past owner of one of Canada’s largest curriculum providers
- Veteran home educator of 4 children (pre-school - high school)
- Conference speaker
Need Empowerment?Although the member site is full of helpful resources, there are times when you need personalized advice from an expert. Our member service team is always available to answer your questions and provide encouragement.
- Ask any homeschool question
- Find support and encouragement
- Get advice you can trust
- Veteran homeschoolers
- 100+ years of combined education experience at all education levels
- Conference speakers
- Empathetic & encouraging
Join Canada’s largest association of homeschooling families.
Why risk a legal emergency or try to push through on your own?
Get assurance and peace of mind today.
Ensure your family is following provincial laws and safeguarded in a legal emergency.
Get access to professional homeschool support & exclusive resources to make life easier.
Support lobbying efforts to protect homeschool freedom across Canada.